I ran across this article when I was doing some research on barefoot running. I absolutely love it and the application to live a fulfilling life, with clarity and control! (Warning: it’s a tad long but I promise that you won’t be disappointed if you read the entire thing).
These are a few points that came into focus for me as I read the article:
- I am becoming more and more aware of how important it is to live my life authentically and how often I let fear and controlling behaviors stop me from expressing my true self.
- I am also learning that it takes a great deal energy and work to protect myself from the pain of life, and by living in my authentic self, life can be lived easier and more simply. (I didn’t say pain free, however).
- By embracing the courage to truly experience the highs and the lows of life, and not living in the protected “safe” range of mediocrity, we can have the richness of life that flows naturally without having to worry about it.
What points of the article challenge you to live a fulfilling life?
- Taking Stock of Your Life
- The Power of Authenticity
- Is It Time to Consider a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Money and the Pursuit of Happiness
- The Simple Truths About Financial Independence